Information to contact of the International Relation Centre of Don State Agrarian University:
346493, Persianovski set., Octyabrski district, Rostov region
Don State Agrarian University, educational building № 1, office № 34
Tel. / fax: 8 (86360) 3-51-70, +7-928-777-1852
This specialists answer for consultation of foreign citizens.
Directions from Rostov-on-Don:
From airport: by bus №7 to suburban bus station. From suburban bus station by bus № 120 (line of march "Rostov-Persianovski");
From suburban railway station: electric trains northward direction (to the railway station Persianovka).
Application documents for foreign citizens
1. passport (a notarized copy of translation into Russian);
2. applicant's birth certificate (a notarized copy of translation into Russian);
3. copies of the passport and birth certificate of one of the applicant's parents verifying his having USSR citizenship (compatriots);
4. original domestic education certificate and academic transcript (notarized copies of translation into Russian);
5. original medical certificate on having no adverse health conditions to university education (on forrn No. 086-y or 302-н for pedagogical, vocational training);
6. original certificate of the HIV-negative status of the applicant;
7. 6 photos (3x4 cm).
ALL DOCUMENTS IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE MUST BE TRANSLATED INTO RUSSIAN AND NATARIZED!